Japan intends to participate in the Russian Arctic natural gas development to strengthen economic ti yuanjiao

Japan intends to participate in the Russian Arctic natural gas development to strengthen economic relations between the Russo Japanese original title: Japan intends to participate in the Russian Arctic natural gas enterprises and strengthening the development of the Russo Japanese economic relations data figure: arctic. In October 10, according to Japanese media reported on 9, as a part of Russia economic cooperation, the Japanese government has begun to study the Japanese enterprises to participate in the Russian civil natural gas production giant novotech "liquefied natural gas propulsion in the Arctic seas (LNG) business development. By the Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC) funded financial assistance, a large company acquired the natural gas rights plan surfaced. Reported that Japanese Prime Minister Abe Shinzo to strengthen the Russo Japanese economic relations through economic cooperation, to promote the peace treaty including the territorial issue concluded negotiations. Reported that Russia strongly urged the Japanese side to participate in the business, the Japanese side hopes to be the main project of economic cooperation with russia. Japan is the world’s largest LNG consumer, by ensuring the interests of Russia has a huge gas field, but also to promote the diversification of LNG imports. But the report pointed out that the Arctic Ocean in a year most of the time are in a frozen state, resource development in the harsh natural environment, considered higher risk. Large trading companies and other private enterprises are discussed carefully can be funded, is still unable to predict whether or not to negotiate during the year. The object of discussion for plans to build a huge natural gas field in Russia for the Arctic peninsula on baghdad. According to relevant sources, is expected to produce more than 15 million tons of LNG per year, Nova Taco strive to start production in 2023. This is a huge project of about $40 billion of funds, is expected to invest 51% of Russia, and the remaining funds raised from outside Russia, 49%. Nova Taco has been promoting the development of LNG in the adjacent Yamal peninsula, and strive for the first time in 2017. JBIC signed a memorandum of cooperation in the oil and gas sector in September this year, decided to provide 400 million euros of financial support. Large shipping company Mitsui O.S.K. plans to open the Arctic route connecting the Yamal peninsula and Japan, and LNG will be shipped to japan. Editor: Zheng Hanxing相关的主题文章:

Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Comments are closed.